Under the wave at Waimea / Paul Theroux.
- 8 of 22 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury||FIC THEROUX (Text to phone)||37538147597583||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||06/08/2021|
- ISBN: 0358446287 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780358446286 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780358446286
- ISBN: 0358446287
- Physical Description: pages ; cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2021.
"From legendary writer Paul Theroux comes an atmospheric novel following a big-wave surfer as he confronts aging, privilege, mortality, and whose lives we choose to remember"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject