Search Results Showing Item 4 of 12 Preferred library: Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury?
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781455844197 (audiobook)
- ISBN: 1455844195 (audiobook)
- ISBN: 9780375869020 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375869026 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375969027 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375969020 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 8 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (315 pages ; 22 cm)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, 
- Distributor: [United States] : TEI Landmark Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2011
Title from container.
"This product repackaged and distributed by TEI Landmark Audio"--Some items.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Diana Steele, Nick Podehl, and Kate Rudd.
Auggie Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school, until now. He's about to start 5th grade at Beecher Prep, and is nervous about being the new kid at school. The thing is Auggie's just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he's just like them, despite appearances?
|Target Audience Note:||
Young Reader's Choice Award, 2015 Winner.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abnormalities, Human > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Abnormalities, Human > Fiction.
Self-acceptance > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.