View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Elementary School||[Fic] PAL (Text to phone)||33431141455848||Fiction||Available||-|
|Union Free Public Library||YA PAL (Text to phone)||34913000196240||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375873065 (Paper)
- ISBN: 0375873066 (Paper)
- Physical Description: 320 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York]: Yearling Books, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| |
Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the ta