Wonder / R.J. Palacio.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781410457417 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410457419 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 481 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012
"Thorndike Press Large Print The Literacy Bridge"--Copyright page.
Originally published by Alfred A. Knopf, 2012.
Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abnormalities, Human > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Large type books.