Water for elephants : a novel / Sara Gruen.
- ISBN: 1565124995
- ISBN: 9781565124998
- ISBN: 9781616200701 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1616200707 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781616200718 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1616200715 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 331 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, N.C. : Algonquin Books, 2006.
Ninety-something-year-old Jacob Jankowski remembers his time in the circus as a young man during the Great Depression, and his friendship with Marlena, the star of the equestrian act, and Rosie, the elephant, who gave them hope.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Circus > Fiction.
Depressions > Fiction.
Circus performers > Fiction.
- 51 of 54 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury.
- 0 current holds with 54 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scoville Memorial Library - Salisbury||FIC GRUEN (Text)
Thematic reference: Circus
Genre: Historical Fiction